英文有声绘本《The runaway Bunny》逃家小兔
听绘本请点击下方音频
Once there was a little bunny who wanted to run away.
从前有一只小兔子,很想要离家出走。
So he said to his mother, "I am running away."
于是他对妈妈说:“我要逃走啦!”
"If you run away," said his mother, "I will run after you.
“如果你逃走的话,我就去追你。”他的妈妈说,
For you are my little bunny."
“因为你是我的小宝贝呀。”
"If you run after me," said the little bunny,
“如果你跟着我的话,”小兔子说,
"I will become a fish in a trout stream
“我会变成一只溪里的小鳟鱼
and I will swim away from you."
游得远远的。”
"If you become a fish in a trout stream," said his mother,
“如果你变成一只溪里的小鳟鱼,”他的妈妈说,
"I will become a fisherman and I will fish for you."
“我就变成一个捕鱼的人去抓你。”
"If you become a fisherman," said the little bunny,
“如果你变成一个捕鱼的人,”小兔子说,
"I will become a rock on the mountain, high above you."
“我就变成高山上的一块岩石,你抓不到我。
"If you become a rock on the mountain high above me,"
“如果你变成高山上的岩石,”
said his mother, "I will be a mountain climber,
他的妈妈说,“我就变成爬山的人,
and I will climb to where you are."
爬到高山上去找你。”
"If you become a mountain climber,"
“如果你变成一个爬山的人,”
said the little bunny,
小兔子说,
"I will be a crocus in a hidden garden."
“我就变成小花,藏在花园里.”
"If you become a crocus in a hidden garden,"
“如果你变成小花藏在花园里,”
said his mother, "I will be a gardener. And I will find you."
他的妈妈说,“我会变成一个园丁,我还是会找到你的。”
"If you are a gardener and find me,"
“如果你变成园丁,找到我了,”
said the little bunny, "I will be a bird
小兔子说,“我就变成一只鸟
and fly away from you."
飞得远远的。”
"If you become a bird and fly away from me,"
“如果你变成一只鸟飞得远远的,”
said his mother, "I will be a tree that you come home to."
他的妈妈说,“我就变成一棵树,好让你飞回家。”
"If you become a tree," said the little bunny,
“如果你变成一棵树,”小兔子说,
"I will become a little sailboat,
“我就变成小帆船,
and I will sail away from you."
漂得远远的。”
"If you become a sailboat and sail away from me,"
“如果你变成小帆船,漂得远远的,”
said his mother, "I will become the wind
他的妈妈说,“我会变成风,
and blow you where I want you to go."
把你吹到你想去的地方。”
"If you become the wind and blow me," said the little bunny,
“如果你变成风,把我吹走,”小兔子说,
"I will join a circus and fly away on a flying trapeze."
“我就变成马戏团的空中飞人,飞得高高的。”
"If you go flying on a flying trapeze," said his mother,
“如果你变成空中飞人,”他的妈妈说,
"I will be a tightrope walker,
“我就变成走钢索的人,
and I will walk across the air to you."
走在半空中遇到你。”
"If you become a tightrope walker and walk across the air,"
“如果你变成一个走钢索的人,走在半空中”
said the little bunny, "I will become a little boy
小兔子说,“我就变成一个小男孩
and run into a house."
然后跑到一个房子里。”
"If you become a little boy and run into a house,"
“如果你变成小男孩,跑到房子里,”
said the mother bunny, "I will become your mother
兔子妈妈说,“我就变成你的妈妈
and catch you in my arms and hug you."
张开双臂好好地抱住你。”
"Shucks," said the bunny, "I might just as well
“天哪!”小兔子说,
stay where I am and be your little bunny."
“我还是留在这里,当你的小宝贝吧。”
And so he did.
于是他就这么做了。
"Have a carrot," said the mother bunny.
“来根胡萝卜吧,”兔子妈妈说。